Reconfigure existing floor plans to better utilise the available space by swapping bathroom and bedroom. Add a ground floor extension to create large and bright open plan dining and kitchen space.
- Kitchen extension leading to raised decking area to accommodate sloped garden
- Downstairs renovations delivered to a high specification including newly created WC and utility room
- Bespoke microcement flooring
- Exterior finished in treated cedar wood cladding
- Bespoke black aluminium glazing throughout, with large protruding window seat positioned to capture views into garden
- Bespoke dusk kitchen frontages added to create contemporary design
What the client says
“Where we ended up was very different to where we started – in a good way!
That was all thanks to Adamo’s vision and guidance, which always kept what we needed as a family at the heart of everything. The changes that Adamo suggested created space and light which we hadn’t thought was possible, as well as giving us a perfect flow between house and garden. It’s changed for the better how we live as a family.
Thanks Adamo and team!”
What did we love about the job?
The finished product was a bold, vibrant, and inviting space. We loved having the opportunity to finish the space with a bespoke microcement floor to compliment the use of wood cladding used both inside and outside.