To extend and renovate family home, to create a large kitchen dining space.
We bought in our architects and together designed the single storey extension, to compliment the existing property, finished in painted horizontal cladding and black crittall style glazing.
- Single storey front extension
- Installation of solid wood kitchen
- Bespoke carpentry
- Bespoke vanity units using vintage furniture
- Fully renovated bathroom and bedrooms
- Combining recycled materials with new fixtures and fittings to create an elegant, homely aesthetic
- Crittall style glazing double doors and windows
- Flow of muted tones used across interior and exterior
What the client says
“Where we ended up was very different to where we started – in a good way!
That was all thanks to Adamo’s vision and guidance, which always kept what we needed as a family at the heart of everything. The changes that Adamo suggested created space and light which we hadn’t thought was possible, as well as giving us a perfect flow between house and garden. It’s changed for the better how we live as a family.
Thanks Adamo and team!”
What did we love about the job?
The customers had an impeccable eye for detail. They appreciated craftmanship and it was a pleasure to bring their vision for vintage vanity units or utilizing reused items into the design. The finished product was a truly bespoke space to enjoy.